There are a variety of restroom trailers that are made with different capacities. Choosing the right restroom trailer for your needs is important, whether it be for a wedding or if you remodel other businesses’ restrooms and want to have a temporary substitute for staff and customers to avoid a costly shutdown.
For commercial and event needs, we will go over what size of restroom trailer you may need and some additional considerations. Whatever your needs, you can rest assured that Stahla Services will provide you with the discreet yet beautiful bathrooms you need for your outdoor wedding, event or emergency. We go far beyond what the sanitation standard requires of portable toilets, and we’ll make sure everything is ready to impress your guests.
Restroom Trailers for Private Events
– 2 stall restroom trailers accommodate 180 guests
– 3 stall ada restroom trailers that include an ADA compliant handicap stall will accommodate 270 guests
– 4 stall restroom trailers accommodate 360 guests
– 8 stall restroom trailers accommodate 600 guests
– 10 stall restroom trailers will accommodate 750 guests
These accommodation guidelines are simply suggestions. There are some instances where other accommodations are recommended.
If you’re hosting a wedding with about 180 guests and an open bar, you may want to splurge on a 3 or 4 Stall Restroom Trailer for several reasons:
– Any time alcohol is involved, guests will have to use the bathroom more often, increasing line times.
– There are designated men’s and women’s restrooms, cutting the number of toilets available in half.
– You will want to minimize the potential for lines so no guest will miss something important at your outdoor wedding or event.
If you need other options for your upcoming event, consider these ideas:
– Our restroom solutions include premium features — a 3 stall ADA compliant handicap restroom trailer has a larger private stall that would make a great bridal suite.
– We also have 3 stall restroom shower trailer combinations that will give your guests the luxury of a hot shower and restroom facilities for 150 people. For glamping (camping with luxurious portable facilities), nothing compares to a temperature-controlled room with hot water!
– If your event will host more than 900 people, consider renting multiple portable toilet trailers.
– If you need a rental during office renovations, make sure there are enough stalls for your workers to stay within occupational safety and health standards.
Restroom and Shower Trailers for Commercial Solutions
What are factors in selecting a trailer for a commercial project?
- Shutting down a business due to a water main issue or restroom remodeling is costly. The repairs are likely to be time-consuming, and no one can work in a building without a bathroom. Portable solutions are available to keep a business running.
- Ask yourself, do I need a restroom trailer for a construction crew, business staff, or for the business’ customers?
– Customer consideration is the most important. You’ll want to replicate the business’s capacity as close as possible. You will want to opt for a restroom trailer over a portable toilet because they are climate controlled, and provide luxurious accommodations. ADA compliant restroom trailers will be necessary as well.
– Providing for the business’s staff is critical. These are the people who spend the most time at the business and could make or break its bottom line. Climate control is also a must for staff in the winter and summer. Stahla Services offers portable toilet trailers with heat and air conditioning so your team can feel their best all day.
– Smaller trailers can provide an excellent solution for construction crews working in more remote environments. We will bring your restroom trailers to wherever you need them and pick them up when you’re done.
- Do you need a portable shower?
– If you’re performing work on locker rooms, a portable shower is a great substitute. Portable shower trailers have tankless water heaters ready to provide clients or staff with clean, private and comfortable amenities while the locker room is unavailable.
– When full restroom facilities are required, go with a 3 Stall Combination Shower and Restroom trailer for your clients. This product will provide you with both shower and bathroom stalls in a convenient, private trailer.
– If you need these amenities for a large number of people showering in a shorter time frame, take a look at the 8 Station Shower Trailer instead. This configuration will allow more people to shower and eliminate long lines.
At Stahla Services, we can help you choose a restroom or shower trailer for your needs. We offer a variety of restroom trailers in different sizes as well as ones that are ADA compliant. We have shower trailer offerings as well. Reach out to the Stahla Services team via our contact form to request a quote today.
Find out how much it costs to rent a restroom trailer for your event. Learn about size, location, event popularity and usage factors that can affect the cost of renting a restroom trailer.
Discover how do restroom trailers work with our comprehensive guide, covering construction, costs, and benefits for outdoor weddings and commercial projects.
Discover the benefits, dimensions & costs of a 2 stall restroom trailer for construction projects or outdoor events. Experience luxury in portable restrooms!