The holiday season is a special time when families get together and share important moments. It is also a time when many engagements are announced. For many, the post holiday season begins the process of extensive planning for a special event. Planning a wedding is all about the details as well as preparing those details well in advance.
Why is it especially important to start planning now?
- Covid-19 caused the postponement of many activities and events. Once under control, pent up demand for travel, leisure, and personal events may book service providers that you may want.
- Outdoor weddings have grown in increasing popularity. They provide a natural atmosphere, can accommodate a large number of guests, and are more kid friendly.
- Though we have vaccine candidates for Covid-19 now, many people may opt for an outdoor wedding instead of an indoor one this year as a precaution against unforeseen delays in controlling the virus.
Restrooms and the Small Details
Every detail is special in a wedding, and providing comfortable restroom facilities for your guests is an important one. Here are a few details about them to consider:
- Portable restroom trailers are an attractive amenity. We routinely cut and re-wax the exteriors to provide a nice white shine. You can add plants around the outside of a trailer to enhance the aesthetic.
- The trailers are equipped to play Bluetooth audio inside of them that you can put a personal touch to.
- Do you have a theme for the floral arrangements provided for your wedding? There’s countertop space for them too!
- Having dedicated men’s and women’s stalls is a huge benefit to your guests.
- Consider a trailer that has a handicap stall for a portable bridal suite.
At Stahla, we’re here to help with the important detail of providing your guests with upscale restrooms to help make your wedding perfect. Reservations require a 50% deposit. Do you have a Saturday wedding? We will setup the prior Friday, and pick up on Monday so you have peace of mind. Visit us at stahlaservices.com or email us for more information.